Instagram

Wednesday 24 April 2013

TASTE DEATH, ITS DELICIOUS!


I am a bitter person.
I talk bitter.
I think bitter.
And maybe I will taste bitter, in case anyone took a bit off of me.
Now, coming to think of it, this is probably why mosquitoes don't bite me. Ever. Lucky, eh?


The reason to the way a person is never simple. I have seen too much bitterness to last me two life times and I am hardly an adult yet.
What pains me as I lift my pen to write is no matter how much I want, I cannot write the truth about everything. For the sake of society. Propriety.

Well, screw that, maybe today I'll free my tongue today. 
Maybe not.

Haha. Gotcha!
This was the saddest introduction to a post about the sad, sweet-less life that I have been condemned to live.

DIETING MODE ON!
A cup of warm water and a teaspoon of honey for breakfast and a roti a meal to live.
Not to mention the walking and exercise part.

A friend of mine has started this new life way of killing our emotions with me, and now after a hard struggle, we are living without bouts of overeating, Alhamdolillah.

But what is important in all this, is to realize what you are getting into.


Whether you need to lose weight?
Is the method you are adopting a good one?
And finally, WHY lose weight?

So the same friend says,
"kapray achay lagtay hain patlay logon pe"

So this is my reason wese.
Hers too.
But a more important reason is a rather religious one.
Islam has always taught us to eat with patience and never overfill ourselves. It also stops us from overspending on food.
 So much so, Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A) never had more than necessary for food even during his caliphate.

Then the biggest and most popular reason, HEALTH!
  
Here is a simple ways of understanding this cycle.
FOOD
hence Eating
U want more food
so More eating
U get FAT
U Eat still more!
U DIE with still a cookie in mouth!

And I would not tell you whether you died of diabetes or heart attack. hahaha



So everyone who keep telling me to stop this "paranoia" and quit dieting,
DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?

This is the future me i think :P


3 comments:

  1. Haha awesome (Y)
    The start made me sad. :(

    But hell yeah ! dieting mode on.
    I wish we could eat willie wonka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell me mosquitoes never bit you! Gosh! I envy you.
    Haha :D I totally loved this part;
    Here is a simple ways of understanding this cycle.
    FOOD
    hence Eating
    U want more food
    so More eating
    U get FAT
    U Eat still more!
    U DIE with still a cookie in mouth!

    And I would not tell you whether you died of diabetes or heart attack. hahaha

    It's kinda scary :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH that was the idea :D
      but u are thin, who cares? i am going to die like this.

      Delete