Instagram

Friday 5 July 2013

All We Need Is Just A Little Patience!

Whenever I sit and write a blog, I know for sure that no one is going to read it.And if they do, no one is going to like it. but screw it all! One writes for one's self anyway, I tell myself.

Life is most complicated in your own mind. It becomes worse when your mind doesn't shut up no matter how severely you tell it to. Life is never fair too but you gotta live it. Smile. Head high. Breath in. Breath out. Now ready to face another round.

The bravest thing, I used to believe, was to never let anyone know about your problems, to not cry in front of anyone and never tell anyone how depressed you really are. But time always has better plans for you. Because when in need, the bravest thing to do is to ask for help and then accept it.
too bad Hogwarts isnt real :'(

People do say that crying helps, well u know, it doesn't that much, but it doesn't make you weak if you do. I had a teacher once, Mathematics teacher that is, and he had this weird ritual of making at least one student cry ONLY in his class on Thursday.
I know, he was weird.
But he had this crazy theory that  crying washes away your sins and stuff. Plus he was rude so the crying came naturally anyway.

When it comes to problems, everyone has their own, and of course they think their's is the hugest because it is the one that they have to face. This isn't a competition. And depression isn't the solution.
I know how depressing and pointless this post is becoming but I have to write to wear that writer's block off.

I hate those!

Not saying anything to praise myself or anything but I have always lived a "wise" life. Until recently I had never even considered doing anything reckless. But 'what if' is a good question, a hopeful one. It promises, it lies yet makes you happy. At least for a while.
So what if I run away from the life that I have, like in the movies, and change all that I am?
What if when I next wake up, I am not who I am?
Would that make all the nightmares go away?
Would it be as good as it should be?
What if?!

Feeling alive and liking it is a challenge that I pray to God no one has to face ever. And when you run out of reasons to live, there is God. Let Him help you out. Because He is the only one who can.

Ever considered jumping off the roof for the fun of it?
Just to see if you will die?
Maybe if you survive that accident, you will be grateful for the life that you have.
Or perhaps considered opening you seat belt on a roller coaster ride and experience life run as electricity in your veins?
People do crazy things just because they have to. A person's cage is in his mind, and he himself tortures till there is blood, wounds and cries that no other being knows about.



The question is how long? how long is "it's going to be okay"  going to take to be true?
Because it is going to come in one form or another. the question is when?
All we need is just a little patience.

4 comments: