Instagram

Sunday 20 March 2016

That One Person

Influence over a human mind is an art equivalent to black magic.
To me, its blasphemous. Downright punishable.

Then again, how can you control who has control over you?
How can you foresee the consequences of acquaintance, projected well over five six year?

When you meet a person who is later to become the master of your thoughts, you never think that you are going to let them handle you.
You never think that their words could make you happier than you imagined.
And you most definitely never think that you are going to become an emotional slave to them.

But what you do think at that moment
is how nice they are
and then as yet a free person, your thoughts drift back to the rut that is your life

I believe that there is always this one person who has more influence over your feeble mind than all the rest combined.
There is this one person who is meant to turn you around and change your life altogether; be it beneficial or suicidal.
And that one person doesn't need time to do all of that.
Because in matters that deal with psyche, we are helpless.

You can know someone your whole life, and you can love them more than life itself; but they may never have that kind of power on you.

Influence is a gift you give the next stranger down the street.

Packed with fresh strawberries, and not to forget your life for safe keeping.

Influence blinds you to the extent that stranger could be a thief found in the company of nobles, you would make his work easier by giving him the key. Sparing him the trouble of breaking the lock.

Easy, peasy, Lemon squeezy


Life is struggle
Between what I want
And what I should want
Its a struggle between my urge to be happy and influences forcing me not to be

The stranger is in my mind
The stranger is the ruler
Of winds and waters
Of tears and laughters
Of sleep and death
And the stranger has a will of his own
So utterly independant of mine
That I have bruises
All over my mind

I hate the person I have become
Its too late anyway

2 comments: