Instagram

Wednesday 21 October 2015

SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE IN 6 MINUTES

As I promised last week, I will be back with a recipe for salted caramel sauce.
So here I am.

Call it fate or luck, I happen to stumble upon a rather easy way to make a caramel sauce in a microwave.

Yes, I am ranting about microwaves and my love for them. Again.


A loser like me has only this much love to profess.
Kher, before you run away, here is the recipe.

Do try.


SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE IN A MICROWAVE
Prep Time 3 mins
Cook Time 6 mins

You need:

1/4 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (I NEVER use it, for some reason I had vanilla)

Procedure:

1- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it till it melts.

2- Once it is melted, whisk in the sugar and cream. Microwave for 2 mins.

3- After 2 mins, stir and whisk well. Microwave again for 2-3 mins.

4- Carefully remove the bowl.

5- Either pour it over hot on the pudding. Or cool it a little, store it in a jar and refrigerate.

6- Whenever needed, microwave for 20-30 sec before use.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment