Instagram

Thursday 31 December 2015

CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES

I am going to betray my love for this post but oh well, when have I been such a model of morals anyway.

This weekend, for no other reason than the craving for sugar, compelled me to bake. Cookies. Again.
To be honest, in past my cookie baking skills totally sucked.
No kidding.

But as a dheet person I am, I keep improvising and wasting flour until I make something edible.
My mother is very supportive as long as I clean up later. 

Chocolate crinkle cookies might just be the easiest and most satisfying cookies I have ever eaten. And not just because I-made-them-so-I-am-going-to-praise-them.

Look!

These take about half an hour of your time and leave you wanting more.
I stored mine in a jar, which is now empty but I still rattled it twice this morning just to make sure.

WHAT IS AWESOME ABOUT THIS RECIPE?

It can be easily multiplied to make multiple batches
Takes less than 15 mins per batch to bake
Can be made in either Electric or a Gas oven

Yes, my love for microwaves is not that perfect anyway.


CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES

PREP TIME:  15 mins
COOK TIME: 13 mins per batch
YIELDS: two dozens

YOU NEED:

1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/4 cup plain flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1-2 tspn baking powder

PROCEDURE:

Pre-heat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit or 175 degree Celsius

1- In a bowl, add melted butter and sugar. Mix well till they are light and fluffy.

2- Add eggs in the mixture and mix well.

3- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.

4- Mix the liquid ingredients with the solid ones, slowly. Avoid making lumps.

5- Grease a baking tray or use a baking sheet/butter paper. Make balls of dough, and put them on the tray.

6- Bake for 13 mins the top is cracked, like this!



7- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment