Instagram

Monday 21 December 2015

EVALUATING THE DAMAGE WORDS HAVE DONE

Too much soul-searching
Too little finding

There is a corner in my head where all the words are stored
The good and the bad
The nice and the hurtful

And I am in full possession of all my faculties as I utter them
I know the implications of all of those tiny little words that I speak



If I am breaking your heart, I know that I am
It is not a mistake

If I am leading you on
Making you believe that what we have is more than what it really is
I am aware of all my evils
And the implications of all my action

I never throw a careless word towards a person who doesnt forget them

I am one of those people.
Its a curse to be honest
But its a necessary evil for me

There are times when you sit and wish that you forget about all the things and all the people
I have had many of those
But never once have I wished to forget the words

So I evaluate the damage words have done
Both to me
And by me

What has been the most influential line in my life?
"Your company depresses me"

It has forced me to change my life
Hopefully for good
And though I may blame you for saying so, I am thankful
After all these years, this was the only motivation for me to be as cheerful as I can be.

What has been the most hearttouching line someone has said to me?
"There is no without me"

What has been the most hurtful line I have said to someone?
"A 100 like you cannot take my place."

(Hey this is by far the most hurtful I can remember, but I am open to suggestions. If I have hurt you, you can always text/inbox/email me)

But its not all
It may never be

It is all a bunch of gibberish
Its all a part of blame game that I need to stop playing
My mind is not a pretty place

P.s. please think before you speak. Think whether the words are really necessary. Whether the person at the other end is going to take them to his heart. Are you making someone miserable? Does the person really deserve it?
Once the words are out, no explanation, no apology can take them back.
Think before you speak

No comments:

Post a Comment