Instagram

Saturday 9 April 2016

Angel's Invasion: The Conquest We Have All Been Waiting For

Featuring:

Tahir Shah:
The Man We Don't Need But  Deserve






White Ainjal
The tiara and the lipstick! :O





Various Baby Ainjals



How long has it been, my Ainjal, since I last saw you?
How many flowers have sprung since your silence was last broken?

More than two years

"Without you, my love stays alone
Like mermaids live alone"

"After all this time?", asks the White Ainjal

"Always.", replies the purple and the blue and the black Ainjals in unison.
And several gardens sprang to life with it

Still a better love story than Twilight

What really is an Ainjal? I asked

Tahir is always quick to reply. Very fast Ainjal, he is.

" I and You
Both like Ainjals
Within a Human
Is an Ainjal
Lala lalaa lala lalaa"


I was scared. To be very honest.

His reply made me think back to all the times when I used to walk on the street of my village and kids used to call, "moti, moti" after me.

Not that this is anything like it in its true essence

But something tells me that

A word from him
A wrong sniff of the wrong flower
And any leisurely walk in the park could turn me into the White Ainjal (I guess)

So I told him, "Though I am Human, I don't want to be an Ainjal. Thankyou very much."

Something about this sentence pissed him off

But like a  patient Ainjal he says

"Like Ainjals
Love Other Ainjals
Lala lalaa lala lalaa"

No. Its too hard. I am out. And I had to leave.

This is how Ainjals fall.
Not because they commit sins God cannot forgive them for
But because they try to fly their massive weights with the cardboard wings

Call the manufacturer and file a complaint.
"Sorry sir, but we donot accept claims on luggage that exceeds the suggested weight limit. Call your own manufacturer."

So the Ainjal called God and tried to file a complaint

But God had other ideas for him
"Come back up, Ainjal. Your flowers are asking for you."

Ainjal only laughed and then said, "Nice try God, but flowers stay silent. They donot speak."

And he sang until the call was dropped

" Like beautiful petals of a flower
All Ainjals remain quiet
Like those flowers that remain silent
But spread their essence and always reside jovial
Lala lalaa lala lalaa"

Ainjal 1 : Universe 0

There was a visitor one night and the Ainjal answered the door

"Who is it?"

"You have been calling after me for days, Zarmeenay and now you are asking me  who I am? Open the door."

Ainjal fastened the dressing gown and opened the door, bewildered.

"Who are you?"
 "I am Lala. Your Lala, Zarmeenay. Lala lala. Now put your makeup back on, I have come to take you back."

After a long session of emotions, sadness and flirtation, Lala had to leave empty handed.

Its a myth
A true mind boggling one as well

Who is the Ainjal's tailor?

Some say she is a seamstress from the Brooke Street, London

Others have suggested a rogue tailor, rejected by the Jedi Temple for unconventional desgins
Master Anakin Skywalker

Its a shame that this world doesn't appreciates artists

The tailor was a fallen Ainjal
Tahir Shah picked him up

The four unisex gowns showcased in the video are the teaser to what is about to happen in Paris this season




Thankyou for opening our eyes.
I cannot seem to close them now.


You may ask how and why have I named the article "Angel's Invasion:The Conquest We All Have Been Waiting For"?

Because well, where is the invasion?
And how can there be a conquest?

Did anyone notice the speed with which Ainjals reproduce?
The generation time is barely 2minutes


And the progeny always comes half grown. And angry. Like Baby Viking Ainjals. With tiaras. And wigs. Optional of course.
Could.kil.his.own.father.


Ainjals are the new rabbits, people.

Since Mars has water now, lets leave before we all have to wear golden wigs.

Knock knock
Who is there?
Ainjal!
What do you want?
I heard you were leaving Earth
Yes. So?

And he broke into a song
"Shining like a star
An Ainjal character speak like a flower
The stars are decorated by Ainjals
Lala lalaa lala lalaa"

And there was a menancing laughter before silence fell.

It is a universal invasion.

We must accept our fates as fallen Ainjals.
For all its worth, since the Ainjals have fallen, its time the sky falls too
Earth's Sky After the Conquest















.

5 comments:

  1. Ahahaha. You have captured the essence of Taher Shah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your true passion one n only Tahir Shah �� little adorable angel ur dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your true passion one n only Tahir Shah �� little adorable angel ur dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sania, you are an ainjal.

    ReplyDelete