Instagram

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Come, be my friend

Come,be my friend
And I will write you a pretty story

I will tell you of all the stars I know
And the love that is there to find

Come, believe my words
And I will tell you a pretty lie

I will tell you of the heart
And the secrets it will take to grave

Come,be my confidant
And I will tell you all there is to

I will tell you of my wrecked soul
And the cracks in it, that you can't see

Come, be my guide
And I will give you the treasure map

I will let you lead me away
Away, astray, anywhere; I don't care

Come, be my light
And I will put you on the highest pedestal  


I will let your love wash over everything
For the days are darker for some

Come, stand by my side
And I will do the same for you

The shadows, the lights, the rain, the sun
The world revolves for our sakes

Come,be my friend
And I will write you a pretty letter

I'll tell you all the words again, that I lost
Drenched in the dew from the mountains

3 comments:

  1. Behen you're one fine writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ

    ReplyDelete